Have you heard about Angela Watson’s 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club?
This club is dedicated to helping teachers who can relate to at least one of the following:
- I love teaching, but it consumes every spare minute.
- I work on school stuff constantly and yet I’m never done.
- No matter how much I accomplish, I still feel like it’s not enough.
- When I bring work home, I feel guilty for neglecting my family.
- When I don’t bring work home, I feel like I’m neglecting my students.
- I want to be a great teacher AND have time for other things that matter in my life.
If this sounds like you, you’re not alone. You need a PLAN, a teacher-tested system that’s guaranteed to work, and ongoing support so you don’t have to figure everything out on your own.
I’ve partnered with Angela as an affiliate of her club for a few reasons. First, she is a long time friend and I KNOW how passionate she is about helping teachers. Whether it’s with the numerous books that she has published, her podcast, or through the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club, she has literally dedicated her life to helping overwhelmed teachers succeed. The second reason that I’ve partnered with her is because I am a member of the club myself and I have seen first hand the difference that it has made for so many teachers. Every day in the private Facebook group teachers collaborate and share their amazing successes and challenges. The content that Angela offers is unlike anything I’ve seen before. This club is the real deal.
One of the most asked questions is, “Will this club work for ME?”
Over 25,000 K-12 teachers have successfully used the club to help them conquer overwhelm and reduce their work hours.
Only 3% of teachers who join have utilized the money-back guarantee and requested a refund.
That’s because the club is about your mindset and your habits, not what or where you teach. You can take what you learn through the club and apply it in ANY job for as many years as you’re in the classroom.
The 30-day money back guarantee means that there is literally nothing to lose, but if you’re still on the fence there are a couple of helpful links:
- Take this quiz to determine if the content of the club will be a good match for your unique teaching situation.
- Read through hundreds of honest reviews from club graduates and current members.
- See a detailed description of EXACTLY what the 40 Hour Workweek Club includes.
I’m also offering a very limited time bonus for members who join the club through this link – which I will tell you about in a second. But first, here are some words from club members:
Angela is offering several bonuses for new members who join before June 30, 2019 (more info here).
I decided to get in on the fun too and offer a couple of bonuses of my own! If you join the club through my affiliate link HERE, I’ll send you any TWO of my Math Projects or Escape Room activities for FREE! (An affiliate link means that if you decide to join the club and do so through my link, I get a small commission. However, I would NEVER endorse anything that I don’t absolutely believe in. Honestly, I’d promote this club even without the commission!!!)
To take advantage of these bonuses, please follow these steps:
- Purchase a membership to The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club HERE.
- Choose two individual math projects or escape rooms that you would like from THIS LINK.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your 40 Hour Teacher Workweek receipt, along with the name of the two math projects/escape rooms that you would like!
I’m only offering these bonuses until June 30, so please send that receipt ASAP.
Questions about the club? I’d be happy to answer! Simply email me at email@example.com.