THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED.
However, if you’re interested in putting systems in place to reduce overwhelm, improve productivity, and trim hours off of your workweek, read on!
What is the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club?
The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club is a club designed by respected author Angela Watson to solve teacher overwhelm. It is designed to help teachers who can relate to at least one of the following.
- I love teaching, but it consumes every spare minute.
- I work on school stuff constantly and yet I’m never done.
- No matter how much I accomplish, I still feel like it’s not enough.
- When I bring work home, I feel guilty for neglecting my family.
- When I don’t bring work home, I feel like I’m neglecting my students.
- I want to be a great teacher AND have time for other things that matter in my life.
Over 25,000 teachers have successfully graduated from the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club. I personally am a member and have been blown away by the materials and the community. Members also receive credit for up to 104 continuing education hours.
See exactly what the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club includes HERE. This page will also give you the exact month by month breakdown of club materials.
**For full transparency: This blog post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you join the club I will receive a small commission. However, I am a HUGE fan of Angela Watson (and if you’ve ever listened to her podcasts, read her books, etc. I’m guessing you are too!). I believe strongly in this club and would never become an affiliate for anything that I don’t believe in 100%.**