Have you seen the Early Finisher Board or Math Choice Board on social media and wondered if it would work in your classroom? This mini-course will help you understand how these boards can literally transform your classroom and keep your students engaged. You’ll leave with loads of ideas and inspiration to get your own board up and running in your classroom.
Who is this course for?
- Kindergarten – 6th grade teachers who are interested in learning more about the Early Finisher Board or Math Choice Board
- Teachers looking for unique Early Finisher/Math Choice Board set-up ideas for their classroom
- Teachers who have been using The Early Finisher Board for years, but who are looking for fresh new ideas
- What is the Early Finisher Board/Math Choice Board is and how can my students use it
- How can I incorporate one or both of the boards into my classroom?
- What are some options for setting the board up? In this section we will look at a ton of teacher pictures, which will serve as fantastic inspiration.
- Two-week free sample and free Getting Started Guide
- More sample activities
This mini course will take you approximately 45 minutes to complete, and you’ll be provided with a PD certificate.
Or see all available mini courses here.
Have a great day,