Is strategic teaching one of your goals this year? Does it feel like no matter how much you focus on addition and subtraction, your students still struggle with it? Through a practical, strategic approach, we have the power to make addition and subtraction EASIER for our students. What if you were excited to teach addition and subtraction, and your students were equally as excited to learn it? Let’s teach these operations for mastery this year!
Who is this webinar for?
- 1st-4th grade teachers teaching addition and subtraction
- 3rd-5th grade teachers who feel like they need to be focusing on multiplication/division, but whose students still seem to struggle with addition and subtraction
- math intervention teachers
- parents who are interested in helping their child with addition and subtraction facts and strategies
- Effective, must-teach strategies for addition and subtraction
- “old math” vs “new math”
- Connecting subtraction to addition
- Key strategies and when to teach them
- Q&A session
- Free resources for all attendees
Can’t wait to connect with you!