Do you dread teaching long multiplication and division every year? Are you frustrated by the fact that very few of your students actually GET it? What if you could teach your students strategies that would BOOST their conceptual understanding, as well as make multi-digit multiplication and division FUN to learn? Is that possible? Absolutely. Through a practical, strategic approach, we have the power to make a big impact on the success that our students experience with these operations.
Who is this webinar for?
- 4th-6th grade teachers teaching multi-digit multiplication and division
- 3rd grade teachers who have some students far above grade level and who need an extra challenge
- math intervention teachers
- parents who are interested in helping their child with multi-digit multiplication and division
- “Old Math” vs “New Math” – MYTH BUSTED!
- The essential strategies that need to be taught BEFORE traditional methods for long multiplication and division
- A variety of approaches and which students should be using each one
- Q&A session
- Free resources for all attendees
Can’t wait to connect with you,