Have you seen The Early Finisher Board around and wanted to create one of your own?
Have you started creating your Early Finisher Board but gotten off track?
Do you currently use The Early Finisher Board but want to tweak it for the upcoming school year?
If any of the above apply to you, this accountability challenge is for you!
The Early Finisher Board is a board specially designed for those students who finish their work early in your classroom. I used to get so tired of telling these students to “read or finish homework,” so The Early Finisher Board was born.
Thousands of teachers have successfully implemented this system into their classrooms, but the set-up process can be overwhelming – especially when it comes to deciding exactly how you will set up your board.
For this reason, I’ve decided to start this summertime accountability challenge.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CHALLENGE
- The accountability challenge is completely FREE! I will be providing you with the materials that you need to get your board all ready to go.
- There will be fun bonuses along the way for those members who complete each step of the challenge.
- We will be working through each step TOGETHER, so we will be working alongside one another to get the boards ready to go! This includes preparation, set-up, storage, and more.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
The first Early Finisher Board Accountability Challenge for the summer begins on Wednesday, July 11. Ready to join us? Just follow these steps:
- Join the private Facebook group HERE. This will be how you collaborate with the hundreds of other people completing the challenge alongside you. You don’t want to miss what’s going on in this group!!
- Once you’re inside the group, sign up for the Challenge messages that will come to you through Facebook Messenger. This is how you will find out your next steps.
Hope to see you in the group!